There are multiple factors that can cause hormonal acne.
- Changes in the body hormonal levels
- Excess sebum production that mixes with bacteria in the pore
- Acne can be passed down through your genetics. If your parents had acne, it's likely that you'll also have it
- Stress and anxiety promotes hormonal acne
- Not cleansing enough, especially during your period
Prevent hormonal acne breakouts with an anti-bacterial serum treatment and make sure you're exfoliating enough. Millionaire Beauty UK created a fantastic anti-bacterial acne serum, Flawless Corrective.
Bad breakout, big pimples, acne breakout, acne transformation, adult acne, hormone acne, period acne